I’m currently on the hunt for my next career move and would love for it to be in the Equine Industry (however, I’m open to any industry!). With 8+ years of Digital Marketing Experience, I’m looking to take my career to the next level by obtaining a Management position. I love working with companies to develop digital marketing strategies that work to increase lead conversions and eCommerce sales revenue. Not only do I love being creative with my marketing ideas but I also love working with Google Analytics. In my current position I’ve spent countless hours analyzing data and providing custom reports to Upper Management for the companies I’ve worked with.
With this next career move I’m looking to work from home for a company based anywhere in the USA with once a month in office visits or more as needed. I’m also open to working in office for companies located in these North Carolina cities: Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Greensboro, Pittsboro, Sanford, Asheboro and Burlington.
If you’re ready to hire the next best Digital Marketing Professional you’ve ever seen, email me at NorthCarolinaCowgirl(at)gmail(dot)com! I’d love to chat about a position at your company!
Digital Marketing Strategist
Digital Marketing Strategist and Analytics certified professional with project management, agency/third party management, and data-driven problem solving experience through the use of analytical and quantitative research. Extensive strategic planning experience with eCommerce and Content related websites involving web marketing, brand management, SEO, paid search and retargeting, social media, email marketing, and influencer programs.
Certified in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Areas of Expertise
- Inform and educate Stakeholders, Marketing Directors and Upper Management of client companies on digital marketing strategies and results.
- Maximize online visibility of clients business through various marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, Retargeting Campaigns and Email Marketing.
- Create and plan effective digital marketing strategies to maximize ROI or brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to client websites.
- Manage multiple client digital marketing accounts for Google Adwords, Analytics, Search Console, Bing Ads, and seoClarity.
- Manage client project plans and assigned resources for multiple ecommerce, lead generation and higher education sites.
- Work closely with Sale Department to create proposals and in-depth marketing plans for potential clients. Accompanied sales team to client meetings to review proposals or current contract extensions.
Digital Marketing Experience
- Plan and Implement Google Analytics (GA) installation and account upgrades. Migrate accounts from older versions of GA to newer version with advanced set up for cross domain or dual tracking, set up and implement Google Tag Manager, upgrade basic accounts to advanced accounts by implementing event and goal tracking, custom variables, custom dimensions, user ID tracking, custom reporting, and more.
- Provide Google Analytics analysis for Higher Education Redesigns by looking at data based on user segmentation and behavior.
- Oversee client performance and monthly reporting on KPIs.
- Coach and train clients on Google Analytics reporting and management.
- Work with small, medium and large companies to improve SEO by creating and implementing strategic plans related to SEO best practices for keyword management and targeting, content creation, local optimization, meta data, on-site optimization, robots.txt, sitemaps, canonical tags, link building, blogging and more.
- Institute user testing, A|B testing and surveys to improve website usability and conversion rates.
- Set Up and manage various social media accounts for clients including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Familiar with Youtube, Snapchat and Foursquare.
- Set up and manage email marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and website visits for promotions, company news and more.
Beacon Technologies, Digital Marketing Strategst, Greensboro, NC, July 2011-Present
The North Carolina Cowgirl Blog, Creative Editor, Ramseur, NC July 2011-Present
Replacement Windows of NC, Bookkeeping/Operations Management, Ramseur, NC Jan 2016-Present
Market America, Web Merchandiser, Greensboro, NC, October 2008 – June 2011
Bachelor of Science, Marketing Concentration (2008), University of North Carolina – Greensboro, Greensboro, NC